Live Holiday Brass Band in the Commons
The Commons is a must visit this holiday season! Not only is the neighborhood festively decorated in our charming New England style, but you’ll also find a fun line-up of family friendly festivities taking place every weekend through December 23rd.
Local band, The Regency Brass Trio, will be here throughout the holiday season, performing live holiday music in various locations around the Commons. Take a look at when and where to find them below:
• Wednesday, December 6th, 4:30-6:00 PM, near Holiday Tree
• Saturday, December 9th, 2:00-3:30 PM, near Red Balloon Toy Shop
• Sunday, December 10th, 2:00-3:30 PM, near Bobby Byrne’s
• Wednesday, December 13th, 4:30 – 6:00 PM, near Fountain
• Saturday, December 16th, 4:30 – 6:00 PM, near Holiday Tree
• Sunday, December 17th, 2:00-3:30 PM, near Hot Diggity
• Monday, December 18th, 4:30-6:00 PM, near The Lili Pad
• Tuesday, December 19th, 4:30-6:00 PM, near Red Balloon Toy Shop
• Wednesday, December 20th, 4:30-6:00 PM, near Holiday Tree
• Thursday, December 21st, 4:30-6:00 PM, near Post Office
• Friday, December 22nd, 4:30-6:00 PM, Bobby Byrne’s
• Saturday December 23rd, 4:30-6:00 PM, near Holiday Tree
. . .
Want even more holiday fun?
Additional holiday activities taking place in the Commons this season include a cappella Christmas Carols by The Very Merry Dickens Carolers, holiday tunes performed live by the Regency Brass Trio, and our 2nd Holiday Scavenger Hunt. We will also have extended shopping hours in place for your convenience. Shops will be open Monday through Saturday 10am-8pm and Sunday 11am-5pm, November 25th through December 23rd.
All of our holiday events are free and open to the public. A complete list of holiday events can be found here.