Complimentary Take-Your-Own Photos With Santa
The Commons is a must visit this holiday season! Not only is the neighborhood festively decorated in our charming New England style, but you’ll also find a fun line-up of family friendly festivities taking place every weekend through December 23rd.
Visit with Santa and his Elf at the Commons this holiday season. They will be located within a different shop during each visit, posing for photos, noting Christmas requests from your little ones, and handing out candy to visitors. Take a look at the complete schedule below:
• Saturday, December 9th at Red Balloon Toy Shop
• Sunday, December 10th at MOCEAN
• Saturday, December 16th at The Black Dog
• Sunday, December 17th, at Sol Optics
• Thursday, December 21st, at Cape Cod Coffee
• Friday, December 22nd, at Fox + Kit
• Saturday, December 23rd, at the Organic Market
. . .
Want even more holiday fun?
Additional holiday activities taking place in the Commons this season include a cappella Christmas Carols by The Very Merry Dickens Carolers, holiday tunes performed live by the Regency Brass Trio, and our 2nd Holiday Scavenger Hunt. We will also have extended shopping hours in place for your convenience. Shops will be open Monday through Saturday 10am-8pm and Sunday 11am-5pm, November 25th through December 23rd.
All of our holiday events are free and open to the public. A complete list of holiday events can be found here.